Monday, January 16, 2012

Stitches...

On Friday I was laying with Easton when Madi started crying.  I told her to come here and she just cried louder.  I got up to see what was wrong with her and when I went into her room, she was in Easton's crib with blood all over her mouth and there was a frame in the bed with the glass out.  I took her to the ER to see if she needed stitches.  She got five!  This is the first time that she has had stitches.  I have told her a million times to stay out of Easton's crib.  She said she was banging on the wall (probably kicking it).  It is such a sensitive spot.  I feel bad for the kid.  She hasn't climbed in his crib since then and I took the glass out of all the pictures in their room.  Hopefully she learned a lesson.
I am glad that we have insurance and that we have modern medicine.  I hope that it doesn't leave a scar.  It looks so sore.  She is doing great and tells me everyday that she has an ouwie on her lip.  It must not hurt though, because when she points to it, she always goes to the other side first. :D

1 comment:

  1. Little kids getting stitches is the worst! Parker had them 3 times in 3 months! Oh the joys of parenting!

    ReplyDelete