Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Baum Christmas Party...

Every year we try to make it to the Baum Family Christmas Party.  It is my grandpa and his siblings and their families.  Santa comes and brings presents for the kids and they do an adult gift exchange and we eat and talk and laugh.
Easton loved getting lots of attention.  He always does.  He doesn't have any problems with strangers and will smile big at anyone that talks to him. 
Madi was freaked out by Santa.  He was a little bit different and reminded me a lot of my dad.  My dad kind of ruined Santa for me.  :( 
Madi did like him a little better after he gave her a present and a candy cane.   
She got a book and she LOVED it!  It's called The View at the Zoo.  Of course anything with animals is right up there as a favorite! 
Easton didn't mind Santa at all.  He wanted to play with his beard.  Easton got a book too.   

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I've heard that book is really cute! I want to get it for our kids.

    ReplyDelete