Saturday, January 28, 2012

The faster I run...

...the behinder I get.  The last couple weeks have been rough for me. 
One of the goals I set for myself was to keep my home cleaner, at least the main areas.  I wanted to get my spring cleaning done early and get into a routine cleaning schedule.  I did pretty well the first couple weeks (at least I think I did :D) but about two weeks ago I got this pain in my butt that went all the way down my left leg.  (I think I have a pinched sciatic nerve but am still getting tests done.)  Anyway, because of the pain, I have not felt like keeping up on it all and now I have to start over. 
I'm not sure if it has been the leg thing, the extra meetings Derrick and I have had this week, or something else, but this week I realized how lonely I am in the way of girl friends.  My closest sister/BFF lives in Pleasant Grove with the next closest in Spanish Fork, my mom and other sisters live out of state and my BFF's live an hour and a half or more away. 
So, to all my girls: I miss you and if you ever want to move, move by me, OK!?!?!
Tomorrow starts a new week.  I am determined to make it better than the last two, pain or no pain. 

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! You can do it! We all get overwhelmed sometimes and it's ok. Sciatica is the worst too. You can push through! We love you!

    ReplyDelete