Monday, January 16, 2012

Oreo's and a new year...

We celebrated the new year with Chris, Annie, Tiffany and Rick.  We played games, decorated mini cakes, ate til we were sick and laughed all night.  I love being with my siblings.  I am so lucky to have such awesome brothers and sisters and some of the best in-laws a girl could want.  They are some of my best friends. 
Easton got to enjoy a couple of Oreo's.  He had never had them before.  We stripped him down, put him on a towels and let him go to town.  He LOVED it and probably would've eaten the whole bag if I'd have let him.  He kept grinning and saying "mmm" while he was eating them.
They got a little slippery for a minute.  :D 
 

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow he's cute! Oreos seem to multiply on kids, they eat one and it looks like they ate 10.

    ReplyDelete