Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ready, set, GO!!!

We finished the Total Money Makeover book today and are so super excited to start this part of our lives.  We closed all of our accounts, yes, all of them, even RC Willey and our gas card.  We cut them up.  Although most of them have no balance, I didn't realize how many consumer cards we had open.  I applied for a couple jobs and would really like to get the stocking job at WinCo since it is nights and just down the road.  (If anyone knows of a night job or a VALID work from home thing or something I could bring my kids with me, let me know.)  We are aiming to have baby step two completed in about two years (hopefully less)!  It is going to be a hard journey as it is a big life style change but we are ready to "live like no one else, so we can live like no one else"!  We'll keep ya updated on the ups and downs of our makeover. 

1 comment: