Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Little Lady...

Little Miss Madi is growing up so quick.  One of my FAVORITE things about her right now is her obsession about the temple.  Ever since we went in November to have Easton sealed to us, she has been singing "I Love To See The Temple".  She sings it several times a day.  She tells me all the time she is going there someday.  She tells me every day that she is getting married, in the temple.  When I ask her when, she quickly responds "when I four". I started saying "how 'bout 25" to which she says "Oh, 25" with a little laugh and a big smile.  She drapes blankets around her like a veil and dances around, telling me she is getting married.  I love it.  I love that she has been able to experience and remember the sweet feelings that come inside the temple and the beauty of the ordinances there.  She asks frequently to see the temple when we are out driving and loves to look at pictures of the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment