Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm thankful...

Since it is November and the month we celebrate our gratitude, I thought I would do a post every day about what I am thankful for.
Today and everyday, I am thankful for my best friend, Derrick!  No matter what, he is always there for me when I need him.  He supports me in every way.  He is willing to scrimp and barely get by so that I can be a stay at home mom.  He works hard every day and is always willing to help anyone in need and still takes time for me and the kids.  He is a hands on daddy and I love that.  Derrick is a great example of service.  He looks for the best in people and is a peace maker.  I love that I am sealed to him forever and look forward to growing old together.  I would be lost without him.  I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment