Thursday, November 17, 2011

Easton Sealing and Blessing...

Last Saturday we were able to bring our sweet Easton boy to the temple and have him sealed to us forever!  It is so wonderful to know of this amazing gift our Heavenly Father has given to us.  It was a perfect day.  I didn't even mind the snow.  Here's a few of the family that came.  The rest ran from the cold!
After a few pictures on the steps we went to the Garden Room for lunch.  We got a few more pictures after lunch.  This is my grandma, my mom, Easton, me and Madi. 
Our forever family!!! 
 
I am so lucky to not only have my grandma with us, but also my great grandma.  This picture has all five generations! 
I am going to have to print this one with the words "If this isn't your castle, then you're not my prince"  I love that! 
We blessed Easton at church on Sunday and were lucky to have a lot of family at that as well.  Chad, Derrick's brother, was here from TN. 
And his Aunt Jill came from AZ.  We were so glad to have them with us on our special day. 
Easton with Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins... 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I just found your new blog. Wish we could have been there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete