Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Attack of the geese...

Chani and I went to a new (to us) park in Layton a couple weeks ago to feed the ducks.  Before we could even pull out the bread we were swarmed by duck and geese.  I gave the kids a piece of bread and the geese would rip the whole piece from their hand.  Poor Guire even got bit by one of them.  It was kind of funny, but I have to admit that I was a little nervous about how close they were to me and the kids.
After Guire got bit, there was no way he was staying on the ground.  Madi opted for the stroller as well.  Kaitlyn stayed brave and would kind of toss it in their mouths as they moved toward her. 
These birds seriously had no fear.  They must have been starving!  When we walked back by on the way to our cars they ignored us completely.   
We have fun adventures with Chani and her kids and I love that we are able to hang out with them and that she puts up with us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment