Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm thankful day 2...

Today I am thankful for my little Easton boy.  I just got his little white suit in the mail and he looks so handsome in it.  I am so grateful to be his mom.  He is such a happy boy and is so good.  He brings a lot of life and personality into our home.  I love to kiss his squishy cheeks and make him giggle.  I love that he grabs my face and pulls it to him for a big, slobbery kiss.  I love that when he smiles he does it with his eyes too.  I love all his chunky little rolls of chubby goodness.  I love his laugh.  I love that he is starting to hold his own with Madi.  I love that he gets so excited when he sees Derrick that his arms and legs just can't stop going.  I love his fuzzy little head and all his jibber jabber.  I am so blessed to be his mom and just can't enough of him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment