Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happily Ever After...


On May 26,2012, my brother, Andrew, got married.  There are MANY pictures to follow, but that is what happened when you ask me to do pictures. :D  This is my little princess.  We wanted all the nieces and nephews to match, so I made this dress for Madi and made bow ties for the boys and my sis in WA made dresses for the other three girls and the hair bows.
I love how they turned out!  They all looked so cute in their dresses and ties.  I wish I had been able to get a really good picture of all of them together.  I guess it will be outdated soon anyway since we have a baby B growing in Annie's belly.
Onto the main couple...  Don't they look happy?  I love Andrew's smile.
They were sealed in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple (unless you ask Andrew.  He'd tell you it's the Okra Mountain Temple).
They look so good together.  I am super excited about Holly being part of our family.  :D
I love this one of Holly.  She's so pretty!

Madi loves ANY dress that twirls.
The best man, our "little" brother, Kelin.
Little Miss Ava.  Isn't she pretty?!  She is super photogenic.  She looked great in almost every picture!
Not sure why, but I LOVE this picture.  Her bouquet was gorgeous!
Poor Caitlyn was sick the whole time.  Thank goodness for Tylonol.
Madi loved having her cousins around.  She misses her friends.
Ava & Colson
Derrick was amazing (of course, when isn't he?) and took care of the kids all weekend so I could spend more time with my family.  I have the best hubby ever!
The funniest part of the whole day... When Holly went to sit down for the garter, the chair needed to be scooted back.  Andrew pulled it back and I said "wait, wait, wait" but I don't think she was totally listening to me because she totally sat down and yep, the chair was gone.  Ok, probably not the best part for Holly, but a funny wedding story.  Totally could've been on America's Funniest Videos. 
Brenton caught the garter.  Does he even know what that means? LOL!
Love this of Madi and her great grandma walking at the temple.
Look at my cute family.  I am so lucky!
All the grand kids on my side of the family (except Baby B, of course)!
And I actually got a cute one of my two together, and they are both looking, and both smiling!
I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday...

1 comment:

  1. They all turned out so good. I love it! It was a really fun trip. We're glad we got to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete