Thursday, May 31, 2012

How many more???

Years ago I read that the average number of car accidents in a lifetime is 3.  My brother, who is full of random facts, just told me that it is 7.  Either way, I've had my fair share.  If I count even the little ones, like today's, I have been in 15.  Yep, 15 accidents and I am only 30.  CRAZY! 
Anyhow, I was driving home from the doctors today and I saw a truck go off the freeway into the grassy shoulder.  At first I thought it was teenagers getting a off road thrill, but I looked over and saw the truck rolling.  It rolled four times.  This picture doesn't show how bad it actually was.  The driver said he was fine, but was brought to the hospital just in case.  As for my part, I was in the far left lane and some of the debris hit my windshield.  It looks like someone took a pop can and slammed it on my windshield.  There is a big circle in it.    The guy didn't have any id so the cop is assuming that he isn't insured.  Hopefully that isn't the case.  They had to go to the hospital and talk with him and then they will mail me the info.   

No comments:

Post a Comment