Friday, June 29, 2012

Catching up...

I haven't posted anything for awhile and I need to get caught up.  This is just the random day to day pictures and some updates on things I love that they say or do. 
Madi has no desire to have her hair done and freaks out if I try to do ponytails or pig tails, braids, bund or anything that involves more than a clip or a headband.  Headbands are her favorite.  She finds them and puts them in herself.  Doesn't she do great?!
My mom had made me several dolls over the years.  A lot were ruined by my sisters with nail polich or markers, so I have given them to Madi.  She loves them and carries them around, but her very favorite are the most recent two that sit on our bookcase and are not for her to play with.  She climbs on things and finds a way to get up there to get one or both down.  I caught her sleeping with one the other day.  She said she wanted it so I told her to ask grandma.  Guess we know what she'll be getting for Christmas. :D
Our little E Baby thinks he is a diva.  He LOVES headbands, crowns, bows, flowers and anything else he can put in his hair.  He puts them on and then is so proud and struts around.  The kid cracks me up! 
Uh-oh, it's upside down...
Madi recently learned that she can hang from the bottom closet rod, climb up the wall and flip over.  She also holds on and "swings".  Such a little monkey! 
I love the way Madi says yogurt.  She switches the u and r and says yogrut.  Every morning when we wake up she asks me if my back feels better.  Every morning I tell her "a little, but it will take a long time to get all better."  she says "oh daown it."  She frequently asks to see my owie.  She has been a pretty good helper. 
My ward has been amazing and there has been someone coming in to help with my kids or they take them to their house to play twice a day for a couple hours.  My kids have LOVED it and are willing to go with pretty much anyone.  Earlier this week I was buckling Easton in and Madi says "Don't go with me, okay mom."  Sad day...  My little girl is getting too big.  I am so grateful for my ward though.  I think they would be going nuts and I would be too if it weren't for the women and girls in our ward!
Easton is doing pretty good at using utensils and thinks he is the biggest kid ever.  He loves to be outside and if he hears the door he zooms down the stairs as fast as he can to get out there.  He is still is a good cuddler which I love. I am lucky to have such sweet kids!  

No comments:

Post a Comment