Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Big Boy Bed...

Since I will be unable to lift our kids after my surgery we decided we better put Easton in a toddler bed so he would be used to it by the time my surgery came around. We bought this one on KSL.  Since I will be using Madi's bed after my surgery, my amazing sis-in-law got another toddler bed from her friend we planned on putting Madi in.  Easton thought his new bed was awesome and thinks he is such a big boy in it.  He is so cute!
The second or third night he slept in it, we went to check on them before we went to bed.  He had climbed in bed with Madi.  That kid LOVES his sister!
Well, since he was now able to get out on his own, he decided that he needed his BFF as soon as he woke up.  That is great for him, but Madi sleeps longer than Easton since she doesn't nap anymore and does not do well being woke up.  After a few days in a row of an ornery Madi, I decided there was no way I would be able to deal with that after my surgery.  So, on Friday my house went into complete chaos and over the weekend we moved the guest bed into Madi's room, my craft room into the guest room, our room into the craft room and Easton into our room.  Now they each have their own room and are each able to wake up as they please.  Since the rooms were so big, we bought a full mattress for Easton and turned his crib into the frame and gave Madi the queen.  The white toddler bed will be going up for sale on KSL and the other in storage. 
Easton hadn't fell out of Madi's or the toddler bed so we thought we could get away with no rails.  After the first night we discovered that was not an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment