Sunday, July 15, 2012

I love to see the temple...

We went with Ty. Jodi and the kids to temple square.  Madi was thrilled since this is one of her favorite places.  She was terrified to stand on the wall by the reflection pond.  Good thing Livvy held her hand.  :D
Olivia, Madison, Miles and Owen  
This is my BRILLIANT nephew!  He was spelling and writing words like butterfly and turkey when he was only two! 
I love Madi's face in this picture.  She LOVED all the fountains at temple square. 
This is the best picture I was able to take of Madi and Easton.  :(  I need to get a good one of the two of them. 
Madi wanted a picture with the lions. 
 
In the Joseph Smith Memorial Building they had a photo thing set up.  They took your picture and email it to you.  I snapped this one real quick too. 
Miles, Madi and Olivia 
I'm going there someday... 
We parked at City Creek, so we walked around for a few minutes on the way back to the cars.  The kids found the fountains! 
The last day we hung out with them we went to the zoo.  I grabbed my camera but not a memory card.  :(  I took this with my phone and then it died.  Bummer!  Madi didn't love her spot.  She was gettin' goosed by the rhino! 
It was great to see Ty, Jodi and the kiddos.  We wish we could see them more often and hope that someday soon we can ALL the family together!  We miss them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment