Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Randomness...

Since I am so behind, I am combining all my randomness into one, big post!  I still haven't been able to get a picture of Madi and Easton together in their Easter outfits so I thought I'd try again on Sunday.  I stuck them by the fence and before I could get back enough for a picture, Easton was off.  Madi looks pretty cute though!
Easton is starting to learn his boundaries and is quite the mischievous little one.  He likes to "help" with the dishes.  The best time to do him is when he is napping. :D
NOTE TO READER: If you have a weak stomach, skip this part...
The other day when Derrick was cleaning the bunny cage, Easton went to see what he was doing.  Easton loves to look in the cage and see the bunnies.  He sticks his fingers in and lets them nibble the tips and then laughs and laughs.  Anyhow, he sat down and picked up what must have looked like a brown M&M and popped it into his mouth.  YUCK!  Derrick was right behind him, so he didn't even get a chance to bite down on it before Derrick had it out of his mouth.  SOOO GROSS!!! 
He is a good little sharer.  Want a bite of his sandwich? 
As soon as he gets in his seat he pushes himself back from the table and kicks his foot up there.  Derrick said he got that from me, because I put my feet on the dashboard.  :D 
I just found out that one of our FAVORITE people doesn't have her phone anymore, so she probably didn't get our birthday text message.   
 
Happy late Birthday, Mindy!!!  Hope you had a great birthday.  We love you!!!! 
Easton in Madi's new car seat.  She was super excited about the pink.  She kept asking to sit in it.  She wanted to keep it inside so she could sit in it to watch movies. :D 
I have been messing around with my fabric scraps and came up with this dress.  It looks so cute and springy on her.  I am having fun trying to figure out how to create my own patterns. 
We left a bowl of cheese balls out and Easton found them.  I'm pretty sure they were a hit... 
As I said, I am trying to make some new things using a homemade pattern.  While that has been fun, it also has it's draw backs.  I was super excited about this top for Madi.  She tried it on and it is one or two sizes too small.  Sad day for me!!! 
I LOVE that toothy smile of his!  It is so sweet.  I just want to kiss his little face off!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could make my own stuff without patterns. I'm just no good at it. I love how Madi's Easter dress turned out!

    ReplyDelete