Sunday, April 1, 2012

Little things I want to remember...

Easton has three teeth and the fourth will be coming through any day!  He is a TOTAL daddy's boy.  He LOVES balls, trucks, books and his favorite person, Madi!  He is starting to be a little more picky about what he eats, but it doesn't stop him from eating all day.  He is so close to walking and really wants to be like Madi and do the things she does.  He watches her every move as she twirls and jumps around.
Madi has decided that she is going to be married in the Bountiful Temple.  I love that she has such a fascination with temples and that she loves to learn about them and see them.  Guire is still the groom and 25 the age. :D  She LOVES to dance and wants to be a ballerina.  She has a little Jekyll & Hyde attitude.  She is so sweet and adores Easton and they are playing so good and then within seconds she is screaming and pushing him.  Where did that come from???  She has HUGE tonsils and her doctor is wondering if she has sleep apnea from them obstructing while she sleeps.  I am crossing my fingers that part of the orneriness is really tiredness and that once the tonsils are out things will improve a little.  (I'm also reading parenting books, just in case! :D)
I got some more epidurals on Friday and am hoping they last a little longer than the last.  I checked into radio frequency therapy and because of how it is pressing on my spinal cord, I am not a candidate.  It is looking more and more like I will be having back surgery.  I am going to hold off until the fall on my carpal tunnel surgery with hopes that the back stuff will be on the mend.
Derrick is my hero.  I am not sure what I would do without him.  He has been so wonderful to help more with the kids and keep up on the house.  He has offered me encouragement and been much more patient than anyone I know.  I love him more each day and am so glad to know that he is stuck with me forever! :D  I love you Derrick with all my heart!  You are my best friend.  You are everything to me!  Thank you so much for putting up with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment