Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hopper...

Madi has wanted a bunny since she saw them at the state fair back in September.  We told her to wait until Easter and it has been talked about several times since.  So, we ordered a hutch off eBay.  It was delivered to our house on Tuesday.  It was on the porch when we went out to go to the doctors and Madi asked what it was.  I told her to go look and see.  She walked around the box and saw the picture.  She got the biggest grin and said "A bunny home." 
"What's it for?" I asked.
"A bunny.  This is so awesome!!!"  Madi was ecstatic.  As soon as we got home we started putting it together.  Madi kept "helping" and getting in it and jumped around saying "This is the best thing ever!"
After it was all assembled, I debated putting it inside for a new time out spot.  What do ya think? :D 
As soon as Derrick got home we went to get Madi's new bunny.  She named her Hopper.  Derrick kept referring to Hopper as he or him, and Madi quickly corrected, "It's a her, daddy." 
Easton is a little rough with her.  The poor bunny is scared to death of him!  We are trying to teach him to be soft.

Madi is soft with her and LOVES her new bunny.  She wants to check on her and play with her all day long. 
Look how happy she is.  Madi and her new friend, Hopper.  She is such a sweet little girl and I love that she loves animals. She is very protective of Hopper when it comes to Easton and will tell him "soft, soft." 
Look at them all playing.  They are my favorite people in the world!  I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man and so grateful he is such a good daddy.  I have two beautiful children that are my world.  I love them all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment