Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The writing on the wall...

...and the toilet seat and the couch!  Madi has become our little Picasso.  She only likes pens and markers and loves to color on everything EXCEPT paper!  I find new things every day that she has made "pretty". 
With this last one (going up and down my stairs), I told her I am going to do what her grandma did to me. I had to scrub it off with my nose! I rubbed her nose on the wall for a second to show her how it felt and told her if it happened again she would have to get it ALL off with her nose. I hope that it worked because she was pretty distraught when she told Derrick she didn't want to clean it with her nose. It has been almost a week and I haven't found any new art work, so fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I love some good creative parenting! I might have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete