Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Roseola and a cowgirl...

My poor little Easton got Roseola.  He had a high fever for a couple days and when the fever broke, the rash appeared.  At first I thought he was teething, because Madi got a high fever when she teethed.  After much research and talking with other parents, he matched all the signs and symptoms of Roseola.  I am glad he is feeling better and sleeping better.  Now if those teeth would just come in. :D  On a side note, Easton has said his first word... MAMA!!!

Madi is such a diva.  She loves to accessorizes and as we go through the any store, she grabs anything in reach; bags, hats, jewelry, makeup, polish.  I love having a girl!  She is so fun.

1 comment:

  1. My kids sometimes get a rash when they have a high fever. Colson STILL hasn't said 1 word!

    ReplyDelete