Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Six months and Madi...

Over the weekend I took Easton's six month pictures.  I had hoped to get a super good one of Madi and Easton together but, I am pretty sure I am out of luck until they are much older.  I did get some pretty cute ones of each of them individually though.
 Easton has such a sweet smile.  I LOVE that he smiles with his eyes too!
She was a little nervous to be in a tree but once she relaxed a little she forced a few smiles. :D 
Easton eats EVERYTHING!  If he can get it in his mouth, he does.  If he can't, he gets mad and moves on. 
I like this picture minus the big slobber pool coming from Easton's mouth.
My kids are so beautiful.  Madi is quickly turning into a little girl instead of a toddler.  She says and does things everyday to remind me she isn't a baby anymore.   
A boy and a truck...
I think this is my favorite.  It was the second picture I took, and the one that Madi posed herself. 
I love this one of Easton!  I love how blue my kids eyes are.  They are so bright! 
Now to decide which ones to print...  Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment