Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm thankful day 26...

Today I am thankful for books, especially children's books.  I love to read, so naturally I am thrilled that it has rubbed off on Madi.  She LOVES for us to read to her and most of her favorites have come from a book club that I love.  Since I brought it up, I am going to give it a little plug... 
I have told many about this book club. It is great! Your first order you can get at least 8 books for $31.57 and then you just have to buy 2 more books over the next two years.  They run deals and sales all the time and they have a lot of book bundles that give you multiple books but only charge it as one.   Plus they have a friend referral program.  For each friend I refer, my kids get two free books.
My first order I bought the following:
1. Pinkalicious
2. Purplicious, Goldilicious and Silverlicious  (book bundle)
3. Three Fancy Nancy books (on a bundle)
4. Trucktown Smash Crash
5. Collection of 5 Bernstein Bears books
6. Pajama Pirates
7. Best of Dr. Seuss (contains 13 stories)
8. Rainbow Fish
FREE BOOK: Aragon
Total for 28 Stories: $31.57

My second order was on a free shipping and discount sale...
I bought the Littlest Dinosaur and Littlest Dinosaurs Big Adventure for a total of $6.99 + tax

And my third was the same deal...
I bought Trucktown Garage Tales (has 3 stories) for $3.99 + tax

Super great deal if you want to expand your book collection for your kids or your classroom. 

Madi's FAVES: Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy and the Trucktown books

CLICK HERE to go to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment